IWCF Well Intervention Pressure Control Level 2
Duration: 4 days
About this course
The IWCF WIPC level 2 introductory course has been designed to give well intervention operations personnel a more in-depth understanding of the principles and methods of pressure control related to various well servicing and completions operations. The course will be delivered through interactive lecturing supported by animations, group discussions and desktop exercises.
The two compulsory modules are 1) completions equipment and 2) completions operations. In addition, candidates must select at least one of the following three optional modules: 1) coiled tubing operations, 2) wireline operations and 3) snubbing operations.
Course fee for the IWCF Well Intervention Pressure Control level 2 course is EUR 1250 (excl. VAT)
Aimed at operations team personnel involved in well completion, wireline, coiled tubing or snubbing operations. Includes (but not limited to):
- Well-site operations engineers
- Intervention services crew members
- Well-site based wireline or slick-line crew members
- Coiled tubing services crew members
- Snubbing crew members
- Well test crew members
- Pumping and stimulation crew members
- Production staff / supervisors
- Crane operators suspending intervention equipment
- Well head maintenance crew
- Well-site oilfield equipment repair personnel
- Electric- supervisor and crew
- Senior well engineers
- Operational well engineers
First-time candidates are encouraged to complete level 2 before progressing to Level 3 or 4.
Candidates must pass each of the components with a minimum score of 70%. Level 2 certificates are valid for 5 years.