IWCF Well Intervention Pressure Control Level 3/4
Duration: 5 days
About this course
The aim of the IWCF WIPC level 3/4 course is to enhance the candidate’s knowledge and understanding of well intervention pressure control and focuses on the duties and responsibilities of those working at supervisor level.The course is delivered through interactive lecturing supported by animations, group discussions and desktop exercises. A simulator exercise is typically included to apply theoretical knowledge gained in the classroom.
The two compulsory modules are 1) completions equipment and 2) completions operations. In addition, candidates must select at least one of the following three optional modules: 1) coiled tubing operations, 2) wireline operations or 3) snubbing operations.
Level 3 and 4 training is a combined class.
Course fee for the IWCF Well Intervention Pressure Control level 3 or level 4 course is
EUR 1425 (excl. VAT)
Aimed at well servicing equipment supervisors in well completion, wireline, coiled tubing or snubbing operations. Includes (but not limited to):
- Completion / work-over / intervention supervisor or superintendent
- Well-site completions / work-over supervisor
- Supervisors or crew chiefs for special service operations such as wireline, slick-line and coiled tubing operations, that provide specific well control equipment for these activities
- Office based operational staff (e.g. Senior Completions / Well Interventions Engineer, Operational Completions / Well Intervention Engineer)
- Offshore Installation Manager (OIM) for offshore units with a primary function for drilling or well intervention
- Well-site personnel supervising Managed Pressure Drilling (MPD) operations or Under-Balance Drilling (UBD) services
- Hydraulic work-over (snubbing) supervisor
Candidates must pass each of the test papers with a minimum score of 70%. Level 4 certificates are valid for 2 years.
22 Mar - 26 Mar 2021
Schoonebeek [in Dutch]